Nyree and I were married on July 2, 1994, while attending Central Bible College in Springfield, Missouri. We have two daughters named Anna and Miriam. Nyree and I are both Ordained ministers with the Assemblies of God. I completed my M.A. in Organizational Leadership from Mid-America Christian University. This program gave me the distinct privilege of learning leadership principles from a variety of sources in the business world as well as the church. This unique perspective has served me well throughout my ministry and life. Nyree earned her M.A. in Church Ministries as a student at the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary and currently leads the Oklahoma Network of Women’s ministers for the Oklahoma Assembly of God District office.
I am passionate about equipping leaders for ministry and service in the church, business, and community through training, writing, mentoring, and coaching. My vision is to develop leaders to reach their God-given potential and dreams, to fulfill the Great Commission, making disciples of all nations, and to follow the Great Commandment to love God and love people. Our family has a passion for missions and enjoys doing ministry together in the U.S. and abroad. We believe that God has ordered our steps, and it is our passion to follow God’s will for our lives.
It is my honor and privilege to serve the Oklahoma District of the Assemblies of God as the Church Ministries Director with a tremendous leadership team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to giving oversight and managing events to facilitate the following ministries: Oklahoma School of Ministry (English/Spanish), District Affiliated Churches, Healthy Church Network, Disaster Response, Prison Ministries, Adult Christian Education, Senior Adult Ministries, Marriage/Family Ministries, Men’s Ministries, Rural Church Initiatives, raising money for the ministry of Light for the Lost and serve on the Presbytery.
While serving the OKAG during the day, I partner with ministry leaders through coaching, teaching, preaching, and writing. My vision is to encourage, strengthen, and assist the ministry leadership of the church in accomplishing God’s will for their lives, ministries, and churches. I am grateful for the opportunity!
Church Consultation University- Rainer
Ramsey solutions Financial Coaching Master Training- Online Course
Completed December 2019
Coach Approach Ministries-Hickory N.C
MCS 501- Building Blocks for Powerful Coaching
MCS 503- Change, Transition, and Transformation
MCS 507- Coaching Teams
Mid-America Christian University – Oklahoma City, Ok
M.A. Organizational Leadership
Central Bible College – Springfield Missouri
B.A. Bible and Youth Ministry
MORGAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE – FT. MORGAN, COLORADO
DENVER INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY – DENVER COLORADO
Other Ministry/Organizational Experience
- National Assemblies of God Coaching Regional Representative 2020
- National Assemblies of God Men’s Department Lead Team 2019-Present
- National Assemblies of God Light for the Lost Lead Team 2019-Present
- Oklahoma District Sectional Presbyter 2010-2016
- Oklahoma District Missions Committee Member 2013-2016
- Oklahoma District Sectional Men’s Rep 2008-2010
- Oklahoma District Sectional Youth Rep 2000-2002
- President and Co-founder of Tecumseh Together (Non-Profit) 2014-2016
- President of Tecumseh Ministerial Alliance 2006-2008; 2013-2016
- Member of Coordinated Community Response Team 2012-2016
- Member of Pottawatomie County Long-Term Recovery Team 2012-2016
- City of Tecumseh Planning Commission 2015-2016
- Tecumseh Police Chaplain-Tecumseh, Oklahoma 2000-2016